The COVID-19 crisis has made working out at home more of a necessity than just an alternative to going to the gym. With lockdowns in place and social distancing guidelines being enforced, most gyms and fitness centres are closed. This can make it more difficult than ever to stay in shape and avoid the dreaded COVID-19 weight gain.
Keeping that in mind, with some simple workout tools, you can get a full body workout at home and it doesn’t take much time. So, grab your Elite Home Workout Resistance Bands and let’s take a look at our full body resistance band workout.
Elite Home Workout’s Full Body Resistance Band Workout
One-Arm Biceps Curl
Sets 1 Reps 12-15 each side
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart with both feet on the resistance band.
- Grasp the band with one hand and hold it with your arm down at your side, palm facing forwards.
- Bend at the elbow and lift your arm toward your shoulders until you get a good biceps contraction.
- Then lower slowly back to the start.
- Do all your reps on one arm, then switch.
Sets 1 Reps 8-15
- Stand on the resistance band with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Bring the top of the band up to rest on the front of your shoulders.
- Lower into a squat, with your chest up and your knees over your toes.
- Then push up to the starting position.
Sets 1 Reps 8-10 steps in each direction
- Loop one resistance band just above your knees and another around your ankles.
- Drop into a half squat position with your feet shoulder-width apart to create tension in the bands.
- Then take a small step to the side, keeping tension in the bands as you move.
- Do all the steps in one direction, then switch.
Sets 1 Reps 5-15
- Get in a plank position, draping the resistance band across your upper back and holding the ends under your hands.
- Drop your chest down towards the floor, then contract your glutes and abs and push straight up until your arms are fully extended.
Squat To Overhead Press
Sets 1 Reps 8-10
- Stand on the resistance band with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Position your hands at shoulder level with your palms facing up, holding the resistance band.
- Drop into a squat, then push back up and fully extend your arms so you raise the resistance band overheard.
- Then lower slowly into another squat.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.